Refunds of VAT for EU businesses

Any UK VAT registered business that has incurred VAT in another EU country may be able to recover these costs by submitting an EU VAT refund claim. Any applicant must not be registered or registerable in the Member State from which they are claiming a refund, nor must they have a permanent business establishment in that EU country.

Applications relating to input VAT incurred in the year 2015 must be submitted by 30th September 2016 and so therefore, if you or one of your clients have incurred VAT in an EU Member State, please contact us via our free VAT helpline at the earliest opportunity so that we can provide advice and assistance in relation to processing and submitting the relevant applications.

Get in Touch